|Terms and Conditions: |
|General Terms and Conditions: |
- The terms listed apply to a booking session at Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks.
- The Terms and Conditions contain important information relating to participation by you and members of your group. you acknowledge and agree to all parts of the terms listed and agree to accept the Booking Terms and Conditions.
- No variation to the Terms and Conditions shall be valid or binding unless expressly agreed by Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks
- Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks reserves the right to amend any Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Any person using the main bounce areas must be over 1 years old and have the appropriate waiver signed. (under 18 MUST be signed by parent/legal guardian) During our parent and toddler sessions, all children must be accompanied at all times with a parent/guardian. During Parent and Toddler sessions access to the Total Wipeout area is Not permitted.
- Any costs arising from damage of any kind, wilful or accidental caused by you or a member of your group will be liable to reimburse full costs to Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks to rectify the damage or any losses arising from that damage.
- Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks does not accept any claims or responsibility for the loss of property, damage to property or Theft whilst using the facilities. Valuables and/or money should not be left unattended.
- Should the customer arrive late, they shall not automatically be granted the full hour on the activities and shall be subject to availability and the Duty Manager’s discretion.
|Booking Confirmations: |
- All bookings will only be considered valid and final when an email has been sent to the email address provided by the person booking/paying for the activity.
- You must advise Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks as soon as possible of any mistake in Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks booking confirmation.
- Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks shall use all reasonable efforts to ensure that you and your parties participation commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
- The use of the bounce area facilities at Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks is not without risk and misuse of the equipment can cause serious injury. Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks will provide an online safety briefing for all participants to view prior to attending the Park.
- Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks will also issue verbal rules just prior to guests entering the bounce sessions.
- Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks display relevant park rules near to each activity to allow guests to check and read them prior to undertaking that activity.
- Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any guest who fails to comply with the safety guidelines set out in the Terms and Conditions and/or the Safety briefing. Air Haus also reserves the right to remove any guest or refuse admission to any guest believed to be under the influence of Drugs or Intoxicating Liquor.
- Following the safety briefing and admission to the activities guests will NOT be directly supervised by Air Haus staff. A responsible adult MUST be present at all times for any child under 14yrs of age. A waiver must be signed by the parent/legal guardian of the child in their care.
- All guests using the bounce areas must be reasonably fit and healthy and are subjected to any weight or age restrictions stated by the Manufacturers of the Equipment or by Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks. The activities at Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks are physically demanding and require a certain level of fitness, due to the demanding nature Air Haus strongly recommends pregnant women do not participate in the activities.
- Guests using the activities should be appropriately dressed, therefore Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not dressed appropriately.
- Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks will not refund or compensate any persons removed from the park, refused admission, or who decide not to participate in the activities.
- During peak hours for safety reasons, any child aged 5 or 6, must be supervised by an adult age 16+, booked on a Standard booking. You must have 1 Standard booking Age 16+ for every 2 children aged 5 or 6 booking. Peak hours are Saturday, Sunday and school holidays.
- All persons participating in the activities shall be responsible for dressing appropriately, Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks suggests wearing either loose fitting clothing or clothing appropriate for physical activity. No guest will be allowed on the park with sharp objects or any clothing that may damage the park or any other bouncers.
- Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks will not be responsible for any loss or damage to clothing or any other property arising from the use of the facilities.
- Party bookings may be cancelled at least 7 days before the booked start date, a refund will be issued to the booking debit/credit card.
- Individual bookings may not be cancelled and no refund will be issued.
- Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks reserves the right to cancel any booking for any reason without consultation with the person or party making the booking. It will make all reasonable attempts to contact you as soon as is possible. Refunds are applicable in these circumstances only and no other compensation will be payable.
|Birthday Bookings: |
- Party bookings are to be paid in full at the time of booking. AK Leisure Group Ltd will refund any cancelled parties, or consider date amendments, provided that seven (7) days notice is given prior to the party date within the Booking Confirmation, should a party be cancelled within seven (7) days of a confirmed party booking then no refund shall be given. AK Leisure Group Ltd may, subject to availability and at their sole discretion, offer an alternate booking date.
- A party area shall be reserved for a forty five (45) minute time slot after the chosen hour of inflatable time. The area must be vacated promptly after this time to set up for the next party. We ask the parent or guardian of the party child stay on site at all times and are responsible for the behaviour of all children. Any behaviour deemed by AK Leisure Group Ltd to be unacceptable will be explained to the parent/guardian and may necessitate the party to end prematurely. Should any member of the party group have any dietary requirements, AK Leisure Group shall endeavour to cater to these needs and request the Customer to advise of such requests no later than 72 hours prior to the party date. Additional guests can be added to a booking provided notice is given seven (7) days prior to the date of the party. Additional guests are subject to availability at the time of the request and may mean AK Leisure Group Ltd cannot action your request.
- Birthday cake and candles will not be supplied as part of the package, however Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks will supply sufficient cutlery to cut and eat any cake supplied by the Customer. Any decorations the Customer wishes to supply for the party is subject to the approval of Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks at the time. Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks shall not under any circumstance allow decorations to be stuck to the walls.
- The Customer's party is required to arrive at Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks twenty (20) minutes before the scheduled start time of the party. Upon arrival the Customer must check in with a party host who will then explain the process of the booking. Right of admission can be refused at any time if the Duty manager sees fit.
- Should the Customer arrive late, they shall not automatically be granted the full hour on the activities and shall be subject to availability and at the Duty manager's discretion.
|Prices and Payment: |
- All activities at Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks require immediate payment in full at the time of booking.
- All prices are subject to change without prior consultation or notice given.
- Payments are accepted only in GBP.
- Website payments are taken via Truevo.
- All bookings and payments are taken under UK law.
- Where applicable, all refunds due will be issued to the corresponding debit/credit card used at the time of booking. If the card has expired a bank transfer will be issued.
- Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks shall not be liable for any loss or damage to any person or property arising from the use of its facilities in any way.
- Parking at Air Haus Interactive Inflatable Parks is used and left entirely at the owners risk.
|Company Details: |
|AK Leisure Group Ltd |
Unit 9 Vulcan Road
Company Registration Number: 10383639
0114 242 2457
|See above. |